Testosterone is a hormone which helps maintain men’s sex drive, sperm production, muscle mass, fat distribution, red blood cell production and bone density.
As men get older, their testosterone level gradually declines. This decrease begins around age 30 and continues throughout life. Low testosterone can be a due to aging or hypogonadism, a disease in which the body is unable to produce normal amounts of testosterone. Testosterone therapy can improve the signs and symptoms of low testosterone.
Without a normal level of testosterone, a man may experience the following symptoms:
- Changes in sexual function. This may include loss of sex drive, erectile dysfunction or infertility.
- Changes in sleep. This may include insomnia or other sleep disturbances.
- Physical changes. This may include increase of abdominal fat, muscle mass and strength decrease, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, decreased bone density, swollen or tender breasts (gynecomastia), body hair loss, lack of energy, or hot flashes.
- Emotional changes. This may include feelings of depression, lack of self-confidence, difficulty concentrating, trouble remembering things, or a decreased sense of well-being.
With Testosterone Therapy, our physicians can get your edge back.
You can look, act, and feel younger! A healthy testosterone level will help you:
- Enhance Sex Drive
- Improve Sexual Performance
- Increase Energy
- Build Lean Muscle
- Protect Against Heart Disease
- Improve Self-Confidence
- Improve Concentration and Memory
- Lower Cholesterol